Lead Java Engineer.
Lead Java Engineer
$90.00 - $90.00 per annum|
Darwin Recruitment is seeking a Lead Full Stack Java Developer to support the world's leading securities regulator for a remote, long-term engagement. The right engineer for this role will be a skilled coder that has led, designed and architected highly scalable platform systems from the ground up.
This work is remote, with the expectation that you can contribute to an east coast-based team.
- The Lead Developer will work independently to develop, test, debug and document software components commensurate with their experience as well as direct development staff in support of a software engineering effort
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for one or more areas for a larger system
- Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks
- 10+ years hands-on Java development experience
- Experience leading teams of up to 5+ developers
- AWS services (ECS, EC2, RDS, Aurora, SQS, SNS, S3)
- Angular, Angular JS
- Good understanding of web applications and services
- Deep experience with databases
- Knowledge of Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience developing cloud systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience collaborating with QA engineers
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tyler Stubbs
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Freelance Java Developer - Berlin Based
Apply Now Freelance Java Engineer - Berlin In office - 12+ Months Job - Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now Would you like to work a product that has positive impact on people's lives? My client's platform connects...
Junior Java Engineer - Freelance
Apply Now Job - Entry Level Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 80% Client Industry -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.