Legal & Operations Officer.
Legal & Operations Officer
€40000 - €50000 per annum|
Darwin is a growing, dynamic, €60m turnover, IT workforce solutions company. Headquartered in London, we have subsidiaries in Germany (Munich & Frankfurt), Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden and USA.
At Darwin, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for experts who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
The opportunity available is focused on Darwin's German operations and can be split into 3 main categories:
Contracts and Legal:
- You will develop, amend and draft contracts for Clients, Supplier and Employees. This involves partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are in compliance with and adhere to legal terms, conditions, and policies.
- You will work closely and partner with the Sales Directors across Germany and the UK to support revenue growth.
- Provide guidance on commonly requested edits, non-standard terms, general contractual questions, and a variety of other customer-driven requests.
- Help support the maintenance and management of the department's contract templates, documents and contract playbook.
- Represent Darwin for Audits and any legal challenges.
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in contracting processes and execution
Compliance and Care:
- Ensure ongoing compliance of Consultancy staff including permits, right to work, ID verification, payroll structure (Freelance/Employee/B2B)
- Onboarding contractors regarding Darwin's systems and processes
- Drive continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in compliance tracking and monitoring processes and execution
Pay and Bill:
- Timesheet management and reporting for Contractors and Leased Consultants
- Timely Client invoicing and payment schedules for Contractors and Consultants
- Produce any management information that may be required as part of client agreements.
- Note the role may additionally cover other countries where required
Criteria and Qualifications
- Experience in reviewing Supplier, Client, or Employee Contracts within a Company or alternatively you have a law degree or similar
- Fluent/Native German language skills and proficient English
- Highly responsive with excellent attention to detail
- Well organized, customer service-oriented and open minded
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and manage workloads to meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can contribute to the facilities management of the local office
All your information will be kept confidential
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Adam Drew
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior IT Architect SAP
Apply Now Senior IT Architect SAP €90000 - €120000 PER YEAR PERMANENT For a global player and leading company in...
Recruitment Team Leader - Sales Focused
Apply Now ***Required: A Recruitment Team Leader to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in recruitment and...
Apply Now ***Required: A 360-Recruitment Consultant to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in temp/contract recruitment and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.