WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€45000.00 - €65000.00 per annum + 25 holidays, flexibility, l&d
10 maanden geleden
Md./Sr. Linux DevOps Engineer - Linux, Oracle Weblogic, Cloud
€70.000,- gross yearly, travel allowance, development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, bonus, innovative environment, and more!
Are you an experienced Linux Devops engineer looking to join an innovative hosting and managed services company in de Randstad? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Linux, AWS/Azure, Docker/Kubernetes, Tomcat/Apache, Oracle Weblogic, Ansible/Puppet, and more? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Has 3 to 5+ years' hands-on Linux (RedHat, CentOs) experience, with a strong DevOps mindset, preferably: Cloud (AWS/Azure), Docker/Kubernetes, Oracle Weblogic
- But also: scripting, Puppet/Ansible, Tomcat/Apache, Gitlab , MySQL, Xen, KVM
- is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in managed IT services focusing on infrastructure services, cloud, managed applications and security
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment (17.000 servers+)
- a dynamic, self-organising role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who…
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €65.000,- gross (excl. 8% holiday allowance)
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Linux DevOps Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition? Apply now and interview tomorrow!