WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
24 dagen geleden
Do you have extensive experience in Master Data Management implementations?
Are you someone who has delivered MDM projects at Large-Cap companies?
Keep reading below:
Contract Initially for 6 Months
London Based, Full time
Start date - Jan 2020
Data Architecture ensures that the business value of IT solutions and of enterprise data is maximized by applying knowledge of the business needs and opportunities, the business processes, the existing portfolio of IT applications, and the current and emerging technology and IT service capabilities, but most of all, the actual data used by all of these. They support and enable the execution of the Strategy and Plans for the Portfolio of applications.
The individual in this position is accountable for the delivery, consultancy and assurance for all Data Architecture in selected business segments, and for planning, coordinating and steering any resources that are required to do so. The assignment of segments may change, but are usually within one of the following areas: Global Functions, Downstream, Upstream and P&T/subsurface.
The Data Architect will be expected to work the relationship angle as well as "be the designer". This involves managing relationships with key stakeholders like the Data Management (I&D, TDM, FOD), Information & Data Definition Owners, business facing DV, Competency Centre managers, IM & IT managers, business analysts, business process Owners, Programme and Project managers, and other Architects (solution/segment).
Additional accountabilities are as follows:-
· Drive and manage the development and maintenance of the data architecture artifacts according to the data architecture standards, for any and all solution or segment architecture, including roadmap, data models, mastership, and utilization for the data within the business
· Identify and propose potential data model and data integration changes and improvements, including decommissioning systems and master data management solutions, data services.
· Work directly with Portfolio Mgt, the Business Interface IM/IT managers and Project/Business IT teams to implement the target portfolio and address data architecture issues in the portfolio.
· Experience implementing Master Data Management Solutions covering the process, standards, governance and actual technical implementation.
· Experience of Informatica MDM is a plus.
· Excellent data modelling skills, and a solid understanding of what makes a robust and scalable data architecture are a must
· Solid understanding of technologies involved in data management is required (data base management systems, data services, etc.)
· Experience and good skills in business and IM/IT requirements gathering and business analysis
· Experience and skills in developing artifacts for all architecture domains: i.e. phase A-E of TOGAF ADM
· Interest to work business segment wide as well as specific capability (solution) focused.
· Good understanding of and affinity with the energy, oil & gas business is preferred
Skills & Requirements:
· Deliverable-oriented with focus on results. Doer/hands-on attitude.
· Organized and methodical. Ability to initiate, plan and develop according to plan though coping with a level of uncertainty and risk.
· Rigorous, thorough and with a taste for detail.
· Experience in a multi-disciplined IT environment with strong expertise in Data Analysis and Modeling.
· Experienced, global, virtual team worker
· Leadership & negotiating skills and ability to drive change using influence and networking
· Ability to build a shared vision and able to communicate well
· Knowledge of all architecture aspects and keen to stay up to date with key developments in IT - affinity with the other Enterprise Architecture domains (process, applications, infrastructure, security, ...)
· Experience with E-R modelling
Unique Skills & Requirements of the Posting
· Marketing Business knowledge seen as advantage. This involves working for large corporates with focus B2B and B2C businesses.
· Experience working with SAP seen as a plus
· Big Data Design experience - including implementing solutions using Hadoop, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure DWH and NoSQL Database technologies. Microsoft Professional Program Certificate in Big Data or equivalent certification seen as advantage.
· Experience working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tooling MS TFS, JIRA, GIT
· Experience and knowledge of how Data & Analytics can be applied to add business value is seen as advantage.
· Experience with SAP PowerDesigner is a plus
Is this you? Are you available immediately?
Apply now & we will get in touch.