WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
1 maand geleden
(for this position you need to be located in the Netherlands already)
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the risk framework, policies and guidelines for the risk domains. The focus will be on Covid-19, you will be monitoring and reporting on these risks. In addition, will be responsible for regulatory compliance, setting up, managing and monitoring of the stress testing and sensitivities analysis framework. We need somebody that is able to deliver end-to-end solutions, integrated processes and implementation of actions that support business needs regarding the Covid situation.
- Assessment of prudential regulation on risk reporting and define adequate follow-up to ensure ongoing compliance.
- End- to- end responsible for risk assessment and reporting to all parties involved.
- Provide input for the reports to the Risk Committees, Supervisory Board, Rating agencies, Investors etc.
- Setting up, managing, monitoring and reporting on the organisations stress testing and sensitivities analysis framework.
Skills and experience needed:
- The ideal candidate has an analytical and problem-solving mindset, shares in-depth knowledge and provides assistance when complex issues arise.
- Between 2- and 4-years working experience in a similar role.
- You need to have experience as a risk manager dealing with the global Covid-19 situation.
- Experience regarding regulatory topics including CRR/CRD IV, EBA guidelines and regulatory reporting.
- The ability to balance multiple parallel projects working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent people skills, able to communicate effectively and deal with the challenges.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.