Medior Linux Engineer.
Medior Linux Engineer
€55000 - €65000 per annum|
For my client I am looking for a Medior Linux Engineer who is a big fan of automation. Let's put it this way, you inhale automation. You will be mainly focusing on deploying, maintaining and migrating, solutions in a cloud environment.
I'm looking for someone
- who has at least 3 years of experience working with Linux Systems
- who has some experience with AWS or Azure
- who has a passion for automation and has worked with Ansible, Apache/Nginx, Git and HAproxy.
- Knowledge and affinity with MySQL or Oracle databases are a nice have.
As the Linux Engineer you would be part of a dedicated team taking ownership on automating and virtualizing as much as possible. You have to be open-minded and someone who loves to brainstorm for the best possible innovative solutions.
What the company offers:
- Salary between 55K - 60K a year including holiday allowance
- 25 days paid Holidays
- A Laptop
- A hybrid work environment (2/3) work-from-home policy and the right equipment to help you do your job
- Travel allowance covered
- Premium pension scheme
- And more...
Apply now! Send me your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 305 8554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 80%.
Keywords: Linux, VMWare, DevOps, Ansible, Git, AWS, Azure
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Senior IAM Consultant
Apply Now As an IAM consultant at senior level, you have in-depth technical know-how of at least one product from...
Apply Now Network Engineer needed for one of the leading Telco companies based in the Netherlands. You would be joining...
Junior Security Engineer
Apply Now What you move with us As a Junior Security Software Engineer, you and your teammates will implement demanding...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.