WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
11 maanden geleden
For one of the world's largest leasing organizations, we are looking for a Microsoft 365 Consultant. You will be part of a technology organization that develops and maintains innovative solutions for internal business customers within 32 countries. As a Microsoft 365 Consultant your initial focus will be on the administration and support of several Microsoft cloud technologies such as Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD, MFA, and Intune to ensure compliance with security policies. This will include relevant solutions and integration across Cloud Services and Modern Workplace projects. Do you want to develop your career through blended learning in a challenging but fun environment? Please apply now!
- Help administer, maintain, improve, and optimise the Microsoft 365 environment and wider Modern Workplace landscape across numerous workspaces (Laptops, Mobile, VDI, etc.) aligning with governance best practice to ensure a safe, scalable, and sustainable environment.
- Act as a champion of the Microsoft services working with the relevant support teams, change and adoption team, and service delivery managers to ensure the successful and efficient use and adoption of our technologies.
- Work with the relevant project teams, internal forums and workgroups to ensure the return on investment for the technologies we introduce.
- Maintain skills and knowledge regarding the modern workplace area, keeping up to date with latest technical developments and trends, and feed this knowledge into our internal forums and workgroups.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role of Microsoft 365, Azure and EMS services.
· Experience with the numerous components of the Microsoft 365 and Azure services.
· Strong working knowledge of Teams and SharePoint.
· Knowledge of Azure AD components such as Conditional access, SSO and MFA.
· Experience with PowerShell automation.
· You must live in the Netherlands!
This is your opportunity to join an agile team and to grow your IT career in a challenging and rewarding environment, that will support your development and offer local and global opportunities. You will be part of a team who continuously refine and improve customers' journey, drive IT excellence and local initiatives.
If you are interested please apply now or contact me on email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.