Mid-Senior Data Engineer.
Mid-Senior Data Engineer
€50000 - €65000 per annum|
Are you an energetic, skilled data engineer with 1-3 yeras of experience? Would like to incorporate AI tools in your work?
Can you deliver solutions to our local as well international clients?
If you like working in higly innovative environment and have good problem-solving skills, please read further!
The company's goal is take true value from Big Data and thsi way transorming companies help them scale fast to meet market and client requirements.
What is the role about:
- Building scalable aplications
- designing and optimazing data platform
- Testing developed solutions
- Supporting and implemaentation of a new solutions
- Building dashoards with Power BI or Tableau
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of experience as Data Engineer in the international environment
- ETL tools; strong coding skills with Python
- Experience with data platforms and Power BI
- Familiarity with data modeling will be aplus
- English and Dutch language
What the company offers:
- Salary according to your experienece and knowledge
- Training opportunities
- 25 Holidays;
- Great pension plan;
- Travel allowance, flexibility regarding work from the office or from home
If this role sounds interesting to you please feel to contact me with your Cv or any additional questions you may have!
For this role we recruit locally at the moment.
+31 20 299 0835
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
new york city
Lewis Adams-Dunstan is looking for a talented Data Engineer for his NYC based client. They want to recruit someone with...
Senior Engineer - Data Engineering
Do I have any GC holders/US Citizens who are looking for a new challenge in 2022? Lewis Adams-Dunstan is supporting...
Senior Data Platform Engineer (Kafka)
NB: This job is to be done from within the Netherlands and will require you to visit the office at...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.