Mission Critical Linux Administrator.
Mission Critical Linux Administrator
€45000 - €75000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we can only accommodate engineers with EU citizenship as we cannot provide sponsorship.
Are you an experienced Linux administrator who is looking to join a company with a focus on Mission Critical infrastructure? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments, implementations, configurations, and tuning? Are you an admin with a passion for technology, and you're not afraid of learning to use new tech, or to teach others how to?
I'm looking for someone who
- has 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Linux specialist, with tools like storage, back-up, and network (TCP/IP-stack, OSI-model, Hardening, Keep-alive, Load Balancers).
- has a good understanding of Microsoft Enterprise and VMware environments (IBM AIX is nice to have).
- Is communicatively strong (in English, Dutch is nice to have), has experience working according to SLA's, isn't afraid of working closely with customers, and doesn't mind taking the lead when facing challenges.
Who is interested in
- joining an ambitious mission-critical service provider, focusing on the top companies within the Netherlands. Because of the importance of the infrastructure, on-call (compensated) comes with the territory.
- working closely together in an open culture that values direct, respectful communication, and new ideas.
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management, and more.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €75.000,- gross per annum
- offers an informal and flexible working environment, working with a tight group of IT professionals on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- offers a lot more: training & development opportunities, 25 holidays, a good pension scheme, health benefits, travel allowance, and can offer great career development opportunities
Sound like something up your alley? Sound like your dream job? APPLY NOW!
Not sure and would you like to chat first? Contact Nezar at 0203058545, or e-mail him at email@example.com
We realize that sometimes we ask a lot, but please apply even if you match 70% of the requirements.
Keywords: Linux, administrator, sysadmin, system administrator, systeembeheer, beheerder, IBM, AIX, Debian, Bash, Shell, VMware, TCP, IP, storage, back-up, windows, windows server, mission critical, ITIL
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Lead Security Engineer
Lead Security Engineer - CH based Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for...
We are working with a unique company in the field of cyber security that employs over 80 people currently and...
We are in partnership with an international messaging service provider. Their software team members are passionate and openminded engineers with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.