Do you want to develop in-house software solutions for e-business and social insurance companies?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Do you want to join a business that was voted on the top 10 employer list in Switzerland?
I’m looking for someone who:
- Has senior engineering experience working with modern C# / .NET Technologies
- Is experienced in using frontend and web technologies (Angular, React, Vue.js, jQuery, Bootstrap)
- Is experienced using Database Technologies (MS-SQL, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Likes working in an agile environment
- Has completed Higher Education in Computer Science or a similar Engineering Degree
- Speaks Fluent German & English
Who is interested in:
- Joining a business voted as a “Top 10 Employer in Switzerland”
- Maintaining/developing application frameworks
- Further developing and enhancing development tools
- Working with a diverse, young workforce using new methods and technologies
- Playing a key role in challenging social security & e-business projects
- Helping my client maintain their market-leading position
For a company that:
- Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment
- Provide access to the latest software equipment
- Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions
- Provide Free Lunch
- Provide the latest hardware and software
- Offer employee shares
This is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Software Engineer in Bern! – I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV’s will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09