Network and Security Engineer.
Network and Security Engineer
€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum|
NB: For this role we can only consider candidates who are local to the Netherlands, and who are an EU citizen as we cannot provide sponsorship or relocation for this role.
Are you looking for a role in which you can have a lot of freedom in your work? Looking to join a group of tightly knit engineers, tasked with keeping all systems up and running? Want to work for a company that's a part of one of the biggest players in aviation?
My client is looking for a network & security engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and implementing security policies, procedures and architecture that protects the technical infrastructure from security threats or unauthorized access. You will also develop and maintain an overall network architecture that supports the business, ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years of experience as a Network Engineer, with experience working on various projects.
- Is at least at the CCNP level.
- Has great hands-on experience configuring routing & switching (Cisco), and firewalls (Check Point).
- Is well versed with network monitoring tools.
- Has strong communication skills in English.
- Ideally also has experience with regulations such as ISO 27001
- Experience with project management methodologies such as Prince2, Agile and Lean Six Sigma is an advantage.
Who is interested in:
- Maintaining and updating the network and security policy in line with standards.
- Developing and implementing processes to comply with data protection regulations.
- Monitoring and responding to network and security incidents.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for network components.
- Developing and testing backup strategies.
- Keeping on top of new developments in network technologies and advising on their potential applications within the company
- Maintaining relationships with implementation partners providing network and security services.
For a company who:
- Is very open to developing itself together with you. You will be getting a lot of freedom to implement your vision, and in exploring new technologies.
- Can offer you a competitive salary of up to €70K per year (including holiday allowance), and reimburses your traveling costs.
- Is open to a hybrid working arrangement: 50% WFH, 50% office work (Amsterdam).
- Offers you a very international working environment with colleagues from at least 17 different nationalities.
We know we ask a lot but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the role. Cisco and Check Point knowledge is essential though.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Nezar Lourens at +31203058545 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Keywords: Networking, Routing, Switching, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, Cisco, Check Point, CCNP
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Senior Network Security Engineer
Apply Now SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER For one of the world's leading financial institutions, we are looking for a Senior...
Apply Now I am currently working with Leaders in the Cybersecurity space. This is a great opportunity to work with...
Senior Security Engineer
Apply Now Yara Brouwers, Recruitment Consultant, Darwin Recruitment Senior Security Engineer | Start z.s.m.| 6 maanden +| Hybride/Utrecht Momenteel ben...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.