WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
1 maand geleden
For a global automotive company we are looking for a (Senior) Network Engineer. As a (Senior) Network Engineer you are responsible for the operations and maintenance of three datacenters in US, EMEA and APAC. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· Ensuring continues improvements in all aspects of life-cycle management.
· Investigating and resolving 2nd and 3rd level incidents; activities in the area of incident, problem, change and configuration management.
· Establishment of reporting and dashboards for real time and historical analyses.
· Support users in 54 countries around the globe and the clock (>1.500 end users).
· Support the Lead Service Architects in defining new solutions design.
· Maintain and establish vendor relationships with service providers and IT integrators.
· Annual execution and reporting of disaster recovery concepts.
· 5 years of experience in a similar role.
· Experience with setting up IT Service operations.
· Practical experience with Network security and services: Checkpoint, Juniper, VOIP.
· Experience with datacenter network technologies: Cisco Nexus, VMware.
· Experienced in working with the following network protocols: Border Gateway Protocol, Cisco Overlay Transport Protocol.
· Duration of the project is 12 months with possible extension.
· You have to be on site in Maastricht a few times per week.
· 32/40 hours.
If you are interested in this position as (Senior) Network Engineer please apply now or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.