NLP Data Scientist.
NLP Data Scientist
€55000 - €70000 per annum|
Natural Language Processing Engineer
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing Engineer to help us improve our NLP products and create new NLP applications.
NLP Engineer responsibilities include transforming natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms. To succeed in this role, you should possess outstanding skills in statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques.
Your ultimate goal is to develop efficient self-learning NLP applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design NLP applications
- Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Ability to effectively design software architecture
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Knowledge of Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
Does it sound like you? Please contact us today with any additional questions, we are looking forward to meeting you!
firstname.lastname@example.orgDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Data Scientist (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Data Scientist (Gaming Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Data Scientist on behalf of a video game developer in Stockholm that was...
ML Engineer needed to fight cancer
This is an opportunity to help fight the battle against Cancer. We all know Cancer. Some of us unfortunately more...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.