WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €95.00 per annum
7 maanden geleden
As a Ops Engineer you will be working in a scrum platform squad of 10- 15 people consisting of Full Stack developers and a Product Owner who decides on the priority of the user stories. Agile maturity is required for each team member. The platform engineering is responsible for managing and maintaining the Pipeline with a main focus on the pipeline availability to IT4IT and Business users .
What will you do
· Administration, developing and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux ( Should have L3 knowledge) running for
Artifactory. Ability to do impact analysis before doing any maintenance at OS level
· Ability to install Artifactory in Single node and Multi node customer environments
· Running Artifactory on Oracle Database
· Ability to upgrade Artifactory based on business requirement with impact analysis and near to Zero Down time
· Ability to handle Business critical/Major issues independently including Technical troubleshooting , Stakeholders communications, Ticket management , RCA/CAPA and problem management.
Do you have:
· Higher technical education, preferred profile - information technology
· Min. 4 years of experience on Devops and Artifactory ( Jfrog)
· Good admin knowledge of OS Unix: Linux (Red Hat) or similar with Shell and Python scripting
· Experience in installing and maintaining large servers
· Very good analytical and problem solving skills
· Creativity, ambitions, resistance to stress and ability to handle situation during business critical situation
· End to end ownership with Decision making capabilities
· Must be a very good Team player and Lead by example
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.