WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
1 jaar geleden
About the Job
Customer has adopted the 'Spotify' model, which means that candidate will be are part of a matrix organization. Candidate should be working in squad but are also part of a chapter, an expertise-focused group that shares knowledge and creates and governs standards. As a Devops engineer candidate will be working in a scrum platform squad of 10- 15 people consisting of Full Stack developers and a Product Owner who decides on the priority of the user stories.
Do you have experience with:
· Administration, developing and maintaining Red Hat Enterprise Linux ( Should have L3 knowledge) running for Gitlab .
Ability to do impact analysis before doing any maintenance at OS level
· Ability to install Gitlab in Single node and Multi node customer environments including Application load balancer with
DR solution approach
· Ability to Configure, Manage and performance tuning of Gitlab Configurations based on business requirements
· Ability to handle Gitlab Merge requests and Sidekiq jobs
· Excellent in Gitlab Administration like
· Ability to upgrade Gitlab based on business requirement with impact analysis and near to Zero Down time
· Ability to handle Business critical/Major issues independently including Technical troubleshooting , Stakeholders communications, Ticket management , RCA/CAPA and problem management .
· Higher technical education, preferred profile - information technology
· Min. 4 years of experience on Devops and Gitlab
· Good admin knowledge of OS Unix: Linux (Red Hat) or similar with Shell and Python scripting
· Experience in installing and maintaining large servers
· Very good analytical and problem solving skills
· Creativity, ambitions, resistance to stress and ability to handle situation during business critical situation
· End to end ownership with Decision making capabilities
· Must be a very good Team player and Lead by example (Leadership quality )