WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €470.00 per day
meer dan een jaar geleden
Operations Readiness Manager
Top 3 technical non-negotiable skills that you will look for in the CV
Skills and Competencies: Relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; strong communication & presentation skills; planning & scheduling skills.
Daily tasks of the candidate
Produce implementation plans for new services and major customer orders within Operations. * Manage the implementation of new services and major customer orders into operation with minimal customer or operational impact * Conduct Impact Analysis activity throughout Operations to ensure that specific implementation requirements are documented and received within timescales * Assess the impact of additional services on the Network and its management and raise and resolve issues that impact customer service or the ability to manage the network * Plan the operational requirements of new OSS implementations ensuring adequate training and operational support is available * Assess the operational resource requirements of any new service, upgrade or major customer order ensuring the requirement is implemented * Assess the performance requirements of any implementation and ensure that they are achievable liaising with the Service Levels team * Perform risk evaluation on all transitions and ensure action is taken to mitigate any risks as required * Ensure that all required configuration information is available and implemented prior to transition liaising with Change Management * Chair formal transition reviews at appropriate points to provide go/no go decisions * Chair monthly reviews of all requirements with stakeholders to provide forward visibility * Perform quality audits of operational handovers to drive improvement * Plan and implement relevant operational readiness testing * Review that customer requirements are being met post transition
Expected results of the candidate
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and review programs and projects to ensure delivery to the agreed standards of quality, cost, risk and time.
2. Engage and manage relevant stakeholders, helping to resolve issues and understanding drivers/needs.
3. Proactively recommend remedial action to bring the portfolio/project/program back in line.
4. Drive governance across the department ensuring projects adhere to the framework and governance gateways.
5. Identify resource gaps and ensure actions are taken to resolve them
6. Analyze all information on the program/portfolio and be able to identify key and future issue
7. Drive strong financial analysis.
8. Ensure key project documentation is in place.
9. Drive simple reporting of complex financials across the department, drive quality of information and reporting.