WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
1 maand geleden
For a global leader we are looking for an Oracle EBS Developer. You will be working with Oracle E-Business Suite as a basis, with a large amount of own customisation on top of it (primarily PL/SQL and in addition in Oracle APEX and OutSystems). If this sound interesting, please apply now!
You will give production support and handle bugs. You will identify them, assess if they need to be handled right away, and solve them if needed. You will also proactively carry out checks, mainly after a release.
· You will be finishing the user stories that are included in (bi-weekly) sprints.
· Translation of the functional needs to the technical solution.
· Building and check-in code, deploying test systems.
· Support in test journeys.
The team is taking care of the development of software for the back-office system. The core components in this system are payroll, invoicing and the income statement. The team delivers new releases of the processing system on an 8-weekly basis. They take care of payroll and invoicing the financial reporting. Besides the development of new software, the team also gives third-line support. Their knowledge and experience regarding the current payroll, invoicing and income statement is crucial to do so.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
· Developing complex organisation critical administrative systems within Oracle E-Business suite.
· Knowledge of PL/SQL.
· Knowledge of law and regulations regarding payroll & invoicing.
· Working in an Agile environment.
· You can work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
· 32-40 hours per week.
If you are interested in this role as Oracle EBS Developer please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.