WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €500.00 per day
meer dan een jaar geleden
Global Security Architect / Penetration tester = Penetration Architect
* Perform penetration testing against many different types of applications and networks.
* Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in applications and networks.
* Document technical issues identified during security assessments utilizing standard CWE and CVSS classifications.
* Research emerging security topics and new attack vectors.
* Work independently to meet customer and project deadlines.
* Good communicator excellent English written and oral skills.
* Interact with customers in a collaborative consultative manor to deliver results, provide feedback and remediation recommendations on penetration testing findings.
* Current holder of OSCP certification.
* 5 or more years of penetration testing with 3 or more years of specific application and network / red team penetration testing experience in a consulting environment.
* Degree from an accredited University in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related major
* Understanding of web architecture and protocols (HTTP(S), TCP/IP, ARP, SMTP, DNS, etc.).
* Understanding of how data flows through an application and/or network and connected components (SMTP, LDAP, Database servers).
* Understanding of common software security issues and remediation techniques (OWASP top 10, SANS top 25, etc.).
* Familiar with OWASP Top 10 and CWE/SANS Top 25 classification systems.
* Familiar with profiling an application or network, identifying threats, and developing test cases to target identified threats.
* Familiar with testing web applications, natively compiled binary applications, mobile applications, web services, and testing networks.
* Development and/or architecture familiarity mobile applications, specifically iOS and Android
* Penetration testing experience with DevOps related technologies
* Penetration testing and reverse engineering experience with embedded systems and hardware (i.e. IoT devices)
* Familiar with writing tools to aid in penetration testing.
* Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
* Unix, Windows, or networking security experience