CHF80000 - CHF105000 per annum|
The leading business in the building and traffic engineering sector focused on complete control systems and remote maintenance systems. With offices in Zurich and German, our client is looking to grow its development team in Bern by adding a Senior Backend PHP Developer.
Are you a Senior Backend Developer looking to join an innovative agency based in Bern? Are you looking for a role whereby you can implement your own ideas into a small, young, and exciting team?
As the ideal Backend PHP Developer you have:
- Exceptional experience in the development of complex web applications.
- Linux understanding/experience and willingness to expand it.
- Programming experience with Solr, Zend, NodeJS, or Java.
- Previous experience working with agile working methods.
- Fluent German.
- Team orientated.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Open to new ideas, and to implement your own.
- Fast learner.
- Implementations of mock-ups in the style guide of the project according to the specifications.
- Cooperation in software development for control systems, portal solutions, and visualisation systems.
- Connection of API interfaces of documented systems.
- Maintain of existing applications.
- Deploy new system parts into the existing infrastructure.
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, and self-organized team.
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility.
- Product-orientated development team.
- Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and sustainable technologies.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- Exciting office environment.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
A renowned Swiss telecoms specialist with over 110 sales outlets. Partnered with many network operators in Switzerland, our client is...
PHP Developer (Educational Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This business is...
Software Architect (PHP, AWS)
NB: This job can be done remotely from within the EU. We cannot accommodate relocation to the EU for this...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.