kr36000 - kr45000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This business is northern Europe's largest education company with operations in Sweden, Norway and Germany. Their size creates security and gives them the conditions to be a long-term and stable educational actor that contributes to the common building of society. All 188,000 children, students and adult participants who attend their activities for one year must receive an education that is of such good quality that they achieve the goals of the education, as well as the conditions they need to reach their full potential. Their 18,100 employees who work at their more than 680 units, ie preschools, primary schools, upper secondary schools and adult education, have a common focus on quality and development. In the Group, they work on the basis of a common quality management system that we call the business model.
- 3+ Years with Web Development in PHP
- Knowledge and background with WordPress
- English speaking, but ideally if you can speak Swedish this would be desirable
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
Senior Web Developer (PHP)
Apply Now A dynamic company with rapid expansion plans within its market. Young team, flat hierarchies, agile working methods, and...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This...
Senior Backend Developer
Apply Now A renowned Swiss telecoms specialist with over 110 sales outlets. Partnered with many network operators in Switzerland, our...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.