Berlin and Brunswick|
€60000 - €85000 per annum|
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner to work full time either in their Berlin or Brunswick office.
In this role you will have 5+ years of Senior Product Owner experience. You will need to be able to deal with changing environments, communicate with stakeholders, bring inventive ideas to the table and support and motivate a team.
Your task will include:
- Creative forward-thinking ideas
- Working in a short decision environment
- Leading and inspiring a team
- Plan and organise daily technical tasks with a roadmap
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Working with scrum methodology
Benefits include a unique office environment, space to pursue your own creative ideas and a choice between the Berlin or Brunswick offices.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Application Specialist Network Inventory
Application Specialist Network Inventory (Medium-Senior) General Information: Start date: 07/06/2022 End date: 12/31/2022 Extension: possible, approval needed Workplace: Opfikon Workload:...
Remote Darwin Recruitment is now seeking multiple experienced Product Managers with a wide range of experience who will directly contribute...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.