WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
9 dagen geleden
To strengthen my clients team, I'm looking for a strong Programme Manager Digital Transformation able to drive cross functional project teams in implementing technical solutions centrally and in the 30+ countries my clients operates in, as well as realizing benefit through the implementation of complex and large size programs. The Programme Manager Digital Transformation is responsible for one or several programmes and multiple projects, leading a team of project managers, technical and business resources. As Programme Manager Digital Transformation, you will report into the Senior Programme Manager that oversees the whole company's vision and mission.
Who are you..?
- You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset.
- You are used to solving problems yourself and bringing solutions to management instead of problems.
- You enjoy unburdening your stakeholders, whilst keeping them strongly aligned at the same time.
- You are firmly in control of financials, planning, risk mitigation, etc.
- You know how to get things done in complex situations.
- Results count as the only real measure of progress to you.
- You enjoy working with people and leading your team with respect for the persons involved.
- And last but not least, you are self-confident, able to report directly to sponsors at senior level and communicate to steering committee.
What do you need to do the job..?
- Minimum 10 years as a programme manager and senior project manager preferably on complex technical project and with experience with Contact Centre implementation / transformation.
- Experience will include scope management, budget management, time management, risk management, change management, issue/conflict resolution, communication management, quality management, testing plans, training plans, team management, portfolio management.
- International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (when travel ban is lifted).
- Structured way of working, results driven, proactive, self-starter and able to be effective in a challenging environment.
- Pragmatic programme manager with strong methodology (e.g. PMP), proven track record in working with Agile methodology and analytical mind.
- Able to re-use previous experience to anticipate and head off problems that can jeopardize the project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong team leadership skills, able to manage internal and external resources.
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Looking for an experienced D.C, Cloud focused Release Manager. As the Release Manager you will work alongside the DC Cloud team to provide governance and assurance of the planning, building, testing and deployment of releases to protect the integrity and stability of service. You will be working with the following teams: Architecture, Infrastructure, Networking, Managed Services, Cloud Technology. The role requires someone with Project Management background and has proven ability to manage multiple project releases. You will be responsible for ensuring that the right level of due diligence & requirements are applied to each release based on pre-agreed processes and that acceptance criteria is applied based on the release risk and complexity. Essentially, you will also be expected to coordinate the implementation plan for release deployment as well as utilize your Agile methodology experience. Responsibilities: Maintenance, roll-out and development of best practice service delivery management principles. Act as the primary contact for the customer for escalated issues, analysing all data and producing customer reports. Weekly management summary of delivery against service in accordance with agreed plans Define Release Plan and processes as per ITIL best practices and matching Liberty existing environments and teams Service level compliance in delivery, following best practice, analysing and mitigate against risks, and suggest improvements Documentation of service / procedures and communication to other departments is paramount. Monitor and ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to mitigate against risks, and appropriate costings are in place in relation to changes in service required Ensure service is delivered within a structured way, enhancing process and delivery, following the ITIL methodology Contribute new ideas to help deliver solutions more efficiently to customer, following customer meetings and suggesting where improvements can be made to the Service Skills & Experience: Good understanding of Infrastructure, technology projects, Networking, Cloud, security services Strong client facing service delivery management background Well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities Previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery Strong influencing, negotiation, and decision-making skills Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment Proven track record in making sure that an efficient service delivered matches expected customer expectations Solid understanding of service management principles ITIL certification is desirable Strong Telecom experience is a must
Dynamic senior PMO needed with Portfolio for a 12 months project in Amsterdam For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a senior PMO, who can work in a dynamic organisation. Our international client is doing a big Digital Transformation now and has restructured its Project Office. Therefore, we are looking for a PMO who has worked in an IT driven organisation and has worked in a high-pressure environment to support Program Managers and Project Managers. In order to qualify for the role, you need to have worked in an IT Program before as PMO. The ideal candidates has also a strong background with Portfolio management In this program you will support the Program Manager with 25 different projects. These projects are delivered by 10 project Managers. The Program is set up in an Azure environment and works with JIRA. The Digital transformation consists of 200 individual projects Do you have experience with: - Structure the Program administration - Budget meetings and budget control - Organizing steering committee meetings - Prepare documentation to support best practices, tools and techniques - Reporting to keep stakeholders up to date via progress tracking systems. - Point of contact for audit and compliance - Portfolio management We are looking for a PMO who - Speaks Dutch and English - Self-starter - Can do mentality - Problem solving - Handle stress and manage a dynamic program - Think is solution - Worked with Jira or Confluence - Worked with MS office and especially MS Power Point - Understand Prince2, ITIL and/or Agile Please respond so we can set up an interview for you next week.
Looking for 2 Project Managers to pick up a contract till the end of the year with a Telecom Company based in NL. Job description Managing new incoming demand for various markets (either partner markets or owned OpCos). Work involves understanding new demands coming in and together with technical leads reviewing these and producing a quote for execution of an IIA (initial impact assessment) to understand complexity of demand, effort required and cost. This quote will need to be approved by the market and following approval IIA will need to be executed and managed. Request for quotes can be in various domains (IT, Connectivity, B2B, Mobile, Video (Entertainment) etc. Profile Able to work standalone, but know when to (timely) escalate in case delivery cannot be delivered on time/with required quality Clear and precise in communication (email, verbally and documentation) Work experience in technical / IT environment Can do mentality, positive attitude and pick up work quickly. Understand sensitivity on costs with external parties (partner markets) Adhere to timing for some of these activities as they are captured in SLA's. therefor also able to prioritize and work under sometimes short timelines. Experience with JIRA, Clarity is preferred