WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
12 maanden geleden
Within my client's organisation they are looking for a strong PMO to support them in the standardization of the way of working around gathering, estimating, prioritizing and planning demand.
What are you going to do?
- In recent months, a framework is designed together with several countries and central teams for a standardized way of working regarding demand & portfolio management.
- You will be part of the roll-out of this way of working to 31 countries and 20+ central teams.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of my clients demand & portfolio management framework in 31 countries and 20+ central teams; identify their needs for a successful implementation, manage the relationship with country stakeholders, ensure the required information and training is available and get the right stakeholders involved
- Key part of this job (80%) is to be the point of contact for (support) questions regarding the demand & portfolio management framework
- Facilitate training sessions for country ICT staff, Digital (Marketing) staff and Transformation staff regarding for example estimating effort/value, prioritizing, initiative refinement, planning cadence/big room planning session + alignment with central teams
- Main point of contact for countries and central teams who have already implemented the new way of working but are in 'after care' mode. This is all supporting these teams and countries to ensure the successful adaptation of this new way of working.
- Be a subject matter expert on the demand & portfolio management framework, and tools supporting this way of working (Portfolio for Jira)
What do you need to do the job?
- Minimum of 3 years working experience within an agile organization / environment
- Experience in the implementation of portfolio management on a large scale (global scale is a pre)
- Good understanding of agile backlog management tools and agile planning tools
- Preferably experience in consultancy/training on 'way of working'
- Minimum of 1-year experience in working in an international environment
(No full remote option possible, after Corona my client needs somebody at the office in Amsterdam)
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.