CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
IT Project Management
- Management of demanding projects as well as management of interdisciplinary project teams
- Definition of the project requirements and their scope including cost estimation
- Development of IT concepts and implementation plans
- Responsibility for project controlling, quality management and risk management within the projects
- Participation in the project methodology of Inventx
- Support in the further development of the consulting portfolio
- IT background and experience as a project manager
- Completed training as a computer scientist EFZ and/or higher education (HF, FH, university) and/or project manager training/certification
- Experience in analysis, design and implementation of technology solutions
- Independent way of working and professional interaction with all stakeholders
- Enjoy learning and personal development
- Entrepreneurial thinking, high quality awareness and perseverance
- German speaking C1 minimum
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically...
Project Manager with PV experience
Your Role: Responsible for the processes of installing solar systems on our customers' roofs You act as the central link...
Product Owner Web / Webmaster
Your Role: Talk to stakeholders about future features of the web presence Translate stakeholder wishes into user stories Helping an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.