Python Engineer fighting climate change.
Python Engineer fighting climate change
CHF75000 - CHF110000 per annum|
Do you care about Earth ? You do? Great then this is an opportunity to join a successful swiss business now near 40 years old in which are a company better suited to cope with the impact of COVID as they're work/product/projects will always be in demand. Simply put weather, climate, environment, and computer science is at the heart of the business.
They are successful in many areas of focus such as weather forecasting, wind energy, air quality, energy economics, climate change, ice monitoring and more. They process orders from public and private organisations here in Switzerland and around the world.
Their success is not by chance its due to their passion for the environment and the battle against global warming while making the employees their most important asset. My client is 100% owned by its employees investing its profits back into the business in which you personally get a say in where they should be spent.
Now they are looking for grow their team based in Bern, by bringing in a full stack developer. In a normal working day, you would work in a structured and motivated manner. You can quite easily change between application maintenance, working on small/large updates, implementing new features as well as working on development projects existing and green field.
If you are full stack developer wanting meaningful work that fills you with purpose then this is the role for you
You bring to the table
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Experience with Flask and/or Django
- Experience or familiarity with NumPy, SciPy, Panadas
- Experience or knowledge of C#
- Experience or knowledge of Typescript, React, Leaflet, D3, Plotly
- Experience or knowledge of Jira, Git, GitLab CI, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience or knowledge of MariaDB (supported fork of the MySQL relational database)
- Fluent in English, Professional working of German
What do I get from working here?
- Firstly, meaningful work with lots of creative freedom and personal responsibility.
- Versatile, effective and interdisciplinary team work culture enabling a large scope of participation.
- Flexible work hours
- Extra financial support when you decide to start a family
- An Innovative environment with the chance to shape the future of work whether this be languages, methods, tech stack, etc. You can be the influence.
- Flat hierarchy meaning quick decisions and strong communication.
- An employment model that is flexible with good social benefits.
- A beautiful and quiet office space nestled in the heart of Switzerland's capital
- Remote working possibilities
- A company that is 100% owned by its employees. This forms the foundation for a unmatched level of commitment and trusting cooperation.
- Profits of the business are put back into the business for further developments in which all employees are involved in decision making processes.
- + Normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Backend Python Engineer - #Privacy & #Se...
My client in the search engine industry has an exciting opportunity in their new and dynamic team of developers. Are...
Data Engineer impacting music
Data Engineer This is an opportunity to empower the world of entertainment and connect artists with fans everywhere and anywhere....
Python Developer reforming music
This is an opportunity to empower the world of entertainment and connect artists with fans everywhere and anywhere. Music and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.