Python ODOO developer helping the planet.
Python ODOO developer helping the planet
CHF40000 - CHF50000 per annum|
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you within a company has been set up to change the way we currently produce and use energy. They are an environmentally mindful and a dedicated renewable energy provider that believes that a better earth is only possible but only if we collectively change the ways we use energy.
Providing intelligent energy management solutions for the residential sector through an internet of things platform that connect different electrical equipment such as PV plants and batteries into a virtual power plant. Which has been based on future proof technology and now has the same life expectancy as a physical real life power plant that is paving the way for clean energy for the mass market and to expand further.
Their technology is developed 100% in house allowing likeminded people like you to fully customize it and see it evolve. Universal software that been created to retrofit existing devices bringing them to the digital era whatever their brand, age or model. Their devices and systems are designed to match even the highest quality standards.
Currently they are one of the biggest real time smart grids in the world.
Now because of this philosophy they have seen near 10 years of success since being founded in 2012. They have multiple high-profile partners and have continued to grow and see success because of this philosophy of providing renewable energy to positively impact the world for the better.
An insight into the role
- Contributing to projects in the development team using Python/Django.
- Collaborating closely on ODOO development projects.
- Design, implement and test new services based on inhouse custom built energy solutions.
- Open ERP/ODOO as the core CRM.
- Contribute to projects within the DevOps team using AWS.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Interface with other teams to incorporate innovations.
You are able to bring
- Good experience using Python
- Good experience with ODOO admin
- Experience in writing tests for ODOO
- OpenERP6 experience is a plus
- DevOps Skills are a plus
- AWS knowledge Is a plus
- Fluent English language
- Italian German, French language skills are a plus
What you can expect -
- A diverse and multinational company with over 17 different nationalities across two locations (Zurich/Milan)
- An start up culture in which everybody knows one another, pulls in the same direction towards a common goal
- Office location in the centre of beautiful, Milan (With Kitchen)
- Travelling time on trains considered as working time
- Home office whenever you need or choose
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your personal life
- Free cake once a month!
- Numerous team events and holidays
- BBQ's in the summer and chocolate fondue parties in the winter!
- An open company with a great team culture and a great objective to help win the fight against global warming
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Software Engineer Lead Python/Java
One of the world's leading financial establishments is looking for a highly capable Software Engineer Lead. You will be working...
TECHNICAL LEAD PYTHON - AMSTERDAM
New technology markets are developing exponentially and companies are transforming with each new market created in the Technology world. Are...
Pythoneer | Amsterdam
My client in platform development has an innovative and exciting opportunity in their new and dynamic team of multidisciplinary specialists....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.