€85 - €85 per annum|
QA & Test
TESTING … TESTING!!!
QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega)
For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active globally! I am actively looking for a Test Engineer. Do you have experience with Software Engineering or Software Testing/QA?
Then this new opportunity might be for you. Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Developing automated test in TOSCA
· Performing manual test to build modern Frontend/Backend/Mobile applications
· Troubleshoot automated tests and analyse the results of the test runs.
· Getting involved with Frontend and Backend QA meetings.
· Improving traceability Matrix document
· Complete regression tests for releases (Automated + Manual)
· Understanding test requirements
· QA experience
· Test automation knowledge 3+ years
· Front and Back-end testing experience.
· Background in Agile work method
· Understanding the SDLC process
· Delivering high-quality code
Great to have:
· ISTQB/TMap certification
· Skills with API tools
· Experience working as part of an Agile development team.
· Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today for more information!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Trojan Pinas
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.