€85.00 - €85.00 per annum|
Seeking for QA engineer roles? How about doing so while working on both Backend and Frontend? Even better if it is for an online bank that works with smart technology, right?
Our client is looking for a QA Engineer that will be part of the Mobile team, supporting all the phases of the software development, collaborating across other teams and members of the test guild.
What would be the scope within this project?
· Align on, develop, and implement Testing Frameworks with other Lead QA's
· Agile project management environment (SCRUM/Kanban)
· Working both the Backend and Frontend of the Mobile stack
· Contribute to the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipeline, triggering testcases and report results
· Coach and guide Junior QA's in their development
· Actively participate in Knowledge sharing sessions and platforms
To be successful in this role?
· Several years working experience in test automation
· Scripting experience in one of the following: PowerShell, Bash, Groovy
· Familiar with this automation frameworks: Selenium Appium, XCUITest, Espresso, SpecFlow/Cucumber (BDD)
· Familiar with API testing tools and frameworks e.g., Postman, Newman, RestSharp
What about the offer?
· 6-month project, with possibility to extend.
· Hybrid work-model.
· You must live in the Netherlands.
Apply via our website or sending directly to email@example.com or +31 20 305 00 84
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
QA | Salesforce
Apply Now Experienced with Salesforce? Job searching for the new year? Keep reading! Our client is a Digital Marketplace Multinational...
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Our client is a global leader in the commercial finance and services industry, equipping small and medium enterprises...
Senior QA Engineer
Apply Now This MedTech company have built a seamless telemedicine platform that allows medical practices across the US to drastically...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.