€50000 - €80000 per annum|
QA & Test
My client are looking for an exprienced Lead QA engineer for the Leipzig & Erfurt offcies.
In addition to your operational activities as a Software Dev in Test or Quality Consultant you are responsible for building up the QA team in Leipzig or Erfurt.
- Acting as a mentor and coach and assisting with employee development
- Part of all QA recruitment processes for the Leipzig or Erfurt site
- Support for the exchange of knowledge
- Office culture and people management are important to you
- Professional experience in test management or test engineering and agile software development
- Ideally "Foundation Level" certification according to ISTQB and a SCRUM Master / Product Owner certification
- Agile, SCRUM, customer communication and hands-on mentality are your everyday life
- You are familiar with the market, you are always on the ball with new topics
- The execution of automated tests is no problem for you
- Nice to have: initial leadership experience
- English language skills at least at C1
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting projects with one of the most innovative technologies
- Cooperation with people who want to make a difference
- Top office location in the heart of Leipzig/Erfurt city centre
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity feel free to contact me via email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
QA Automation Engineer 4
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a QA Engineer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is...
Apply Now Test Manager Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English-speaking Test Manager. Conditions:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.