QA Engineer – Privacy software.
QA Engineer – Privacy software
€60000 - €70000 per annum|
QA & Test
As part of a small engineering team, the QA Engineer assists in delivering a high-quality product and therefore works closely together with the software engineers in our remote-working agile multidisciplinary teams. The QA & test team consists of highly qualified and creative QA experts that focus on assisting the software engineers to build new-gen quality software.
This does not only mean testing software to find bugs but more importantly bringing in ideas during the requirements and design phase, challenging the developer's implementation and helping engineers write good unit and component test cases.
Above all, this company is specialised in privacy software solutions dealing with the newest technologies in the field of cyber security.
QA Engineer - The job
- Take the lead for microservices testing and writing test automation scripts for: unit, integration and functional
- You find the best test strategy for new product features, making trade-offs between automated and manual testing approaches.
- Work closely with developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues.
- Input into short and medium-term development roadmap.
- Crafting a microservices end-to-end selenium web framework automation for server-side components, databases, and application servers
QA Engineer - The requirements
- You have a proven track record working in software testing
- Over 2 years of experience in QA for mid-and large-scale enterprise products in microservices
- You understand different test strategies (functional testing, exploratory testing, etc) and how to apply them in practice.
- Strong analytical skills and good practical judgment.
- Affinity and passion for cyber security, privacy software, AI technology and new innovative technologies.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of the use of automated test tools and agile development methodology.
QA Engineer - The offer
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative, and growing company
- A challenging position in a modern office in The Hague, hybrid remote working 50-50.
- An above market-average salary of up to 70.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack & an innovative cyber security domain
- An immediate long-term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 30 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Do you have any questions regarding this function, or do you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, a specialised consultant in Backend Software Engineering roles:
Daniel.email@example.com / +31(0)20 30 58 541
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Test Automation Engineer (Consultancy)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring on behalf of a successful consultancy in Stockholm who was founded in 2014 and currently...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Testfallverwaltung und -dokumentation in Azure...
Software QA Tester
My client delivers advanced software solutions that enables real time safeguarding and optimization of the well construction process, lookahead simulations...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.