QA Team Lead.
QA Team Lead
€75000 - €75000 per annum|
QA & Test
QA Team Lead
Our client is a scientific research publishing business. They are one of the top 2 scientific publishing companies in the world with 1.5 million scientific research paper submissions and roughly 400k get published per year. Charles Darwin was published by them as well as the first official research paper about the formation of DNA.
The roles undoubtedly come with a high level of social impact. You will work with some of the top people in the industry, both in the company and external stakeholders.
The development in the company is significant. Employees are encouraged to grow both professionally and personally.
The employees not only have a significant impact on the users but also within the company. They have flat hierarchies, cross functional and cross-vocational teams.
We are now searching for QA Team Lead for the office in Berlin.
What experience are we looking for?
- Functional and Automation testing
- Experience with CI/CD
- Previous experience in a ole with collaboration with developers is key
- API testing, REST API
- Jmeter, Java, Jenkins, Selenium is what is being used for their automation testing.
- Experience leading and on-boarding new teams
- Experience in Agile method and SCRUM
If you are interested in finding out more, please drop me a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.