Quality Assurance / Test Engineer.
Quality Assurance / Test Engineer
CHF0 - CHF900 per day|
Quality Assurance / Test Automation Engineer - Fixed Term Contract - Zurich, Switzerland
Darwin Recruitment AG have a new open position at one of our key clients, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. This job is for a QA / Test Automation Engineer with good knowledge testing IoT Devices.
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland 2-3 days per week onsite
- Home Office: 2-3 days per week working from home
- Daily Rate: Between CHF 700-900 depending on experience
- Duration: Long term project / Up to 5 years
As a member of the QA team, you foster the Test-Driven Development Approach and assist the development teams to write Testable Specifications and Test Plans. You efficiently design Hardware-in-the-Loop test environment; you perform System End to End, IoT Device Blackbox and Stress Tests. You keep up with the constantly increasing demand in test coverage for our growing distributed system. To gain early insights into technical options during development, you will occasionally conduct preliminary tests with self-built system and product prototypes. Your role is cross-functional, and you collaborate with Product Management, Development and Operations.
- System Engineer with M.Sc. or experienced B.Sc. Electronics, Automation, or IT Engineering with prior professional training in practical Electronics
- 2+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance of Distributed (IoT) Systems
- SQL query know-how and Python programming is a must
- Knowledge in Test Management and Test Automation through all levels: Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Requirement Acceptance
- Experience developing, building and maintaining hybrid (hardware/software) testing landscapes and staging environments
- Experience with wireless communication systems
- Deep understanding of writing test plans and automate their execution
- Basic understanding of BE, Embedded and FS Software Architecture
- Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory
- Valid working permit in EU or CH
- 80% to 100% work rate
Interested? Please send your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Freelance Test Engineer - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Test Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only. (Need...
Freelance Technical Leader - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote - European Candidates only. Industry: Automotive - Assisted &...
Apply Now Key Information Job: Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote Industry: Automotive Contact Duration: 12 Months German Skills: C2 Level...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.