CHF0 - CHF0 per annum|
About the Job:
- Working with manufacturing locations and suppliers on substantial quality improvements
- Quality role in product development projects and overarching process improvement initiatives, not only with the focus on quality
- Contribution to the advancement of the on-site quality management system and the shopfloor quality assurance
- If required, support in supplier auditing and release, complaint management, related market communication and problem solving
- Starting as a team member, you are expected to grow into a leadership role
- Constantly working with high visibility towards the top management
- Engineering background (mechanical, industrial, etc). Ideally combined with a Master in Business Administration as a plus.
- Knowledge about Quality Management and/or other continuous improvement programs
- Several years of experience leading an operational business or operational function (quality, plant, logistics, development) with corresponding responsibility for profit and costs (world class company), as well as professional consulting experience
- Leadership skills and experience combined with strong analytical skills
- You show a convincing problem solving and conceptual capability, proven by solved (operational) issues in complex organizations, e.g. Six Sigma Black or Green Belt
- Technical understanding in metal processing, coating and cold forming is a plus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills on top-management level; therefore English is a must & International flexibility and willingness to travel within Europe mainly (20-40% possibility of traveling)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Quality Management.
Safety Engineer - Bavaria
Freelance Safety Engineer - On-Site - 6 Months+ Job - Safety Engineer Client Location - Bavaria Remote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.