React + Node.Js Dev. UP to 65K.
React + Node.Js Dev. UP to 65K
€50000 - €65000 per annum|
FullStack Developer (React + Node.Js) Healthcare-focused Artificial Intelligence Company.
Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL.
Relocation is only possible if you are a European citizen.
My client in the healthcare/IT industry are leaders promoting next-generation artificial intelligence (AI) solutions designed to support the healthcare ecosystem. Its solutions have been implemented in world-renowned pharmaceutical companies to help them make the right decisions on complex issues. Target? Get the right medicine for the right patient.
Would you like to be part of one of the best companies that work promoting life sciences solutions?
Are you the type of person who likes to contribute to society with their developments?
Join and be part of a team that works on high-tech projects that have a great impact on the future of healthcare.
This is an incomparable opportunity to join one of the few specialists in its field working with artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it.
This is you
- You have more than 2 years of experience as a Front-end developer working with React.
- You have hands-on experience with Node.Js.
- You believe in the value of teamwork and an open knowledge-sharing environment.
- You have good interpersonal skills with a strong proactive and collaborative attitude.
Nice to have:
- Python knowledge.
- Some experience with REST and microservices.
What you'll be doing
Your role will be crucial, you will help them create user interfaces for their most important products.
You will bring the core principles and your ideas to ensure high-quality development.
You will have the opportunity to make a difference working on an AI-based platform using cut-edge technologies and tools in the healthcare industry: maintaining, developing, improving products, and creating automated tests for new UI and back-end features.
You will work closely with highly skilled professionals who promote initiatives and personal development.
Unique opportunity to have a positive impact in the healthcare industry.
You will find a free work environment, surrounded by colleagues with diverse backgrounds who love what they do and who are always willing to help you. From whom you always can learn.
strong team spirit, flat structure, and room for independent decision-making and contribution.
A creative fast fail/fast learn environment to explore new solutions and ways of working.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working hours to guarantee a perfect work-life balance
- An excellent salary with the opportunity to grow depending on results (up to 65K).
- 25 holiday days (based on a full-time contract),
- An informal/international working atmosphere with young and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Good pension scheme and WFH budget.
Get in touch!
Do you see yourself in this position? I'd love to hear from you. Share your CV with me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31203058555.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Are you passionate about modern development? Are you interested in code quality and good architecture? Do you like to reduce...
Are you a Frontend Developer looking for new and exciting opportunities? If so, then you could be the perfect person...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.