Recruitment Team Leader – Contracts Team.
Recruitment Team Leader – Contracts Team
£30000 - £50000 per annum|
Team Leader - Germany Contracts Team
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Join a successful contracts recruiting team with clear expansion plans
- The purpose of the role will be to take a lead on implementing some of the expansion plans
- The role will allow the team's head count to grow and in turn be able to take advantage of opportunities that are currently not being taken advantage off, due to capacity/time.
- Main areas of expansion for the team will be in two focuses -
- Further grow Enterprise Accounts focus. Take pre-identified and existing clients from early-stage clients to enterprise accounts. Having a soul focus on leading a team of delivery consultants to meet the high volume of hiring needs for these clients. This will, at first, involve the person delivering to the roles, building relationships with key stakeholders at the clients to win further long term, quality business. Assess needs, manage workload and assign resources to meet needs (Hire and manage delivery consultants for this)
- Expansion into two warm (Embedded software Engineering and Product Management & Design) markets which have a lot of success without having much of a focus on them. Embedded - We have someone in Switzerland billing over 40k per month in Embedded, the plan is to duplicate this in Germany. Product - We have existing clients that give us a lot of roles in this area already, we get it by default and are able to fill the jobs fairly well. The plan will be to have a proactive focus on this market. Both roles will require a hands-on approach to building the markets (360 recruitment) and grow a team of 360 (and potentially delivery consultants) around the success of this.
- The role will require a pro-active, client facing, 360 approach at least for the first 6-12 months
- Hiring, mentoring and training of staff (With a lot of support from myself)
- Hire 2-3 consultants after 3-6 months
- 2/3 + years of recruitment experience, ideally within IT and a European market but not essential.
- Desire to take a lead in expanding an already successful team
- Ability to work well within a team and support others
- Creative thinker and good eye for detail
- Result orientated
- Excellent record of developing long standing relationships with clients and candidates
- In-House Training and Development, including Personal Development Program, mapping out career advancement
- Market leading commission structures
- High achievers lunch club
- Annual Incentive trip
- Monthly Awards
- Numerous social activities
- Membership to Gym with 2 x 1.5 hours lunchtime slots per week (after 6 months of
- Pension contributions
*For a more detailed list of other benefits please ask to see the big book of Darwin.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Scrum Master (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Scrum Master (w/m/d) für den Remote Einsatz. Der Scrum Master wird...
Remote Darwin Recruitment is now seeking multiple experienced Product Managers with a wide range of experience who will directly contribute...
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.