WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €500.00 per day
1 jaar geleden
Looking for an experienced D.C, Cloud focused Release Manager.
As the Release Manager you will work alongside the DC Cloud team to provide governance and assurance of the planning, building, testing and deployment of releases to protect the integrity and stability of service. You will be working with the following teams: Architecture, Infrastructure, Networking, Managed Services, Cloud Technology. The role requires someone with Project Management background and has proven ability to manage multiple project releases.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the right level of due diligence & requirements are applied to each release based on pre-agreed processes and that acceptance criteria is applied based on the release risk and complexity. Essentially, you will also be expected to coordinate the implementation plan for release deployment as well as utilize your Agile methodology experience.
- Maintenance, roll-out and development of best practice service delivery management principles.
- Act as the primary contact for the customer for escalated issues, analysing all data and producing customer reports.
- Weekly management summary of delivery against service in accordance with agreed plans
- Define Release Plan and processes as per ITIL best practices and matching Liberty existing environments and teams
- Service level compliance in delivery, following best practice, analysing and mitigate against risks, and suggest improvements
- Documentation of service / procedures and communication to other departments is paramount.
- Monitor and ensure a Service Improvement Plan (SIP) is in place to mitigate against risks, and appropriate costings are in place in relation to changes in service required
- Ensure service is delivered within a structured way, enhancing process and delivery, following the ITIL methodology
- Contribute new ideas to help deliver solutions more efficiently to customer, following customer meetings and suggesting where improvements can be made to the Service
Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, technology projects, Networking, Cloud, security services
- Strong client facing service delivery management background
- Well organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Previous experience of delivering projects in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Proven track record in making sure that an efficient service delivered matches expected customer expectations
- Solid understanding of service management principles
- ITIL certification is desirable
- Strong Telecom experience is a must