WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
meer dan een jaar geleden
Our client is a very well-established international company that provides various telecom and tech solutions but mostly focuses on IoT. They are building a new R&D team here in Amsterdam and looking for a Research Engineer with a focus on maps to help them develop their state-of-art algorithms to be used for their new cloud product.
I am looking for a Research Engineer who:
- Is comfortable with developing in C/C++ in Linux environment for complex systems
- Has experience working with Machine Learning Algorithms including Deep Learning algorithms
- Has experience with maps, (geo) spatial data, navigation etc.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building breakthrough algorithms for a multi-language search engine for a global map product
- Taking part in developing an innovation strategy for one of the world's largest smart device company
- Working on building a map geocoding capabilities
For a company which offers:
- Competitive salary, secondary benefits, and ambitious bonus structure
- Steady career growth plan with option to grow to lead roles
- Being part of one of the world's most upcoming innovation hubs
If you are a Research Engineer interested in this role or you know a Research Engineer who might be, apply directly or send me a message at: