RnD Engineer Embedded Software.
RnD Engineer Embedded Software
CHF0 - CHF0 per annum|
- Contribute to the development of new battery management systems (BMS) for applications in electromobility
- Design and maintenance of framework libraries to support state of the art code generation tools (MATLAB/Simulink)
- Define and implement embedded software on real time systems including related diagnostic tools
- Develop test environments to ensure high software quality standards
- 2 years of experience in embedded SW development, working as R&D engineer with embedded targets
- Sound knowledge of Embedded Software architectures and operating systems.
- Experience with real-time controllers and MATLAB/Simulink
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A MSc in electrical engineering, computer science, or robotics
- Fluent in English and German
- Permanent contract
- Flexible work practices
- International company
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Onsite Support (m/w/d)
Für einen Kunden aus Rieste bin ich aktuell auf der Suche nach Onsite Supportern (m/w/d) In Rieste: 5 Ressourcen 4...
Freelance - Electrical Engineer - Berlin - Initial 3 Months (Subject to extension) Job - Electrical Engineer Client Location -...
Freiberuflich - Elektroingenieur - Berlin - Erste 3 Monate (Verlängerung vorbehalten) Job - Elektroingenieur Kundenstandort - Berlin Kundenbranche - Rechenzentrum...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.