WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Hoofddorp, North Holland
2 maanden geleden
Release Train Engineers (RTEs) are servant leaders whose focus on optimizing Release Train performance while working with various levels of the organization. With expert knowledge of Lean Agile Principles, they mentor and coach Scrum Masters, Agile Release train (ART) leadership and team members. They are the champion for relentless improvement and consistency across the ART.
· Perform the role of chief Scrum Master for one or more teams, leading multiple, simultaneous initiatives or programs/ release trains
· Practices the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, accountability and continuous improvement
· Provides coaching of team members, Product Owners, Product Development Team, other Scrum Masters and Product Manager community
· Provide status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
· Facilitates sprint demos, planning, and retrospectives
· Tracks and communicates team velocity and sprint/release progress
· Coach, mentor and support other Scrum Masters in an iterative product development environment, while being responsible for identifying and removing impediments and demonstrating self-organizing and shared leadership traits
· Manage Agile virtual workspaces and participate in Scrum Master and RTE communities of practice
· Collaborate with IT Finance and Management to ensure forecast and spend are accurate
The ideal candidate will [have / be]:
· Strong mediation and negotiation skills
· Strong facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to influence change at all levels.
· Continue personal development growth in Agile (training, reading, webinars, etc)
· Four (4) years equivalent work experience in information technology or business environment.
· A related advanced degree may offset the experience requirements.
· Safe Agile certifications preferred
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today for more information!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.