Sap Solutions Architect
Sap Solutions Architect.
Sap Solutions Architect
€70 - €120 per hour|
The suitable candidate:
- Will be a strong collaborator willing to share ideas, documentation, and leading practices.
- Possess conceptual and analytical problem solver with the ability to extract, analyze, and document sophisticated business and technical requirements/strategies
- Will be open to building consensus and providing technical leadership and advisory.
- Exemplify social skills such as conflict management to solicit positive direction for solution build and potential product outcome.
What You Will Work On:
In this role, you will define & design end-to-end order management & fulfillment solutions in line with our Global Platform strategy to unlock the supply chain focus areas on service, operational efficiency, and compliance.
You will be a content leader and guide, having a strong understanding of the modern technology environment in a high-volume and high-speed supply chain. This role will provide the opportunity to identify solutions and solve complex business and technical problems that impact multiple squads.
Per time, you will promote the consistency to standards in solution and platform architecture, foster the governance/control of system component designs, and integrated approach as well as identify architecturally significant changes and events that influence our technology roadmap. This includes conceptual solution design of capabilities and defining technology solutions.
You will evaluate and provide impact analysis on solution design considerations and associated risks to business team members with the objective of balancing cost, regulatory compliance, security, platform optimization and ease of implementation.
Who You Will Work With:
The architecture practice emphasizes the 4-in-a-box structure; therefore, you will consistently collaborate with a diverse group of Program Managers, Technical Product Managers, and Software Engineers. Often, your internal partners would include Program Owners in the technology leadership, Program Sponsors, and Business Executives. Also, you work within the central team of the Global Architecture& Platform (GAP) EMEA that leads in the definition, design, governance, and architectural control across all data products and platform components.
This role will lead the designing of the architecture used to deliver the organization future omnichannel order management and fulfillment domain. The goal is to have the right product, at the right time in the right place across EMEA.
What You Bring:
- Deep expertise in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Deep expertise in Cloud architecture with a strong opinion on when to use PAAS, SAAS or IAAS
- A shown ability to influence strategic decision making enabling maximum impact of the platforms
- Experience with event/message-based solutions
- 10+ years of expertise in order management solutions (SAP ERP)
- Ability to motivate and communicate across multiple levels of their department and to build strong, diverse, and innovative technology talent
- Deep API experience and expert integration knowledge
- Consistent record in bringing different roles and backgrounds together to deliver software
- Natural curiosity in how things work, an ability to look at a problem from all angles and make a recommendation
- Deep agile/scrum experience and the ability to bring agility to a waterfall approach
- Recent experience with cloud architecture and deployment, with passion and emphasis placed on scale, performance, and reliability. AWS and Azure experience preferred
- An innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills up to the senior executive level and out to wide, diverse audiences
- Finally, we are looking for a humble, servant leader
We are a multinational growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. We offer a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Firmware Developer to join our team. As a Senior Firmware Developer, you will be...
Embedded Linux Software Engineer
An international company based in St. Gallen is seeking a new team member to join its headquarters. he company specializes...
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join a global leader in the state of the art...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.