WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + extra benefits
2 maanden geleden
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for a Security Analyst.
We are looking for someone to join this multi-disciplinary security team, someone who sees supporting our client in the field of security as a challenge.
In the position of a security analyst, you will find yourself between two roles with the following primary responsibilities:
- Management of the SIEM solution, performing incidents response and remediation
- Assist in the correct programming and execution of the information security measures that stem from our client security policies and compliance mandates.
As a security analyst you
- Coordinate, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms. Monitoring and analyzing events with our Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) system;
- Create custom search queries and dashboards in the SIEM;
- Discover and analyze all classes of malicious attacks on different networks/systems, providing analysis from logs and utilizing tools (automated and manual methods) to provide recommendations for remediation;
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incidents.
- Monitor SIEM and related security technologies to detect and evaluate security events. SIEM content Analysis, Development, and Testing;
- Correlate and analyze security events;
- Perform incident response coordinating with various of teams and identifying the route cause and necessary containment actions. Demonstrate current experience with network intrusion detection and response operations (Protect, Defend, Respond and Sustain methodology);
- Identify indicators of compromise (IOCs), suspicious events, and other malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs);
- You are fluent in English;
- Excellent base salary up to € 60K;
- 25+ Holidays (can buy and sell);
- Flexible working hours;
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- Great pension scheme;
- NS Business Card;
Looking for a new challenge as a Security Analyst or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Information Security Officer Amsterdam For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area, we are looking for an Information Security officer. Profile The Information Security Officer is responsible for all activities that contribute to ensuring that the IT infrastructure, applications, and data are kept safe from possible threats. The Information Security Officer is going to define and improve the internal policies and procedures of our client. The ISO also will be responsible for guiding all internal and external IT audit activities and actively monitors the status of its internal IT security. Information Security Officer (ISO) A bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience as an Information Security Officer, preferably in an international organization; CISSP, CISA or CISM certified; Knowledgeable in relevant laws and regulations such as GDPR and aware of relevant topics such As ISO27001; Strong knowledge of internal and external Audits; Ability to learn and adapt to an ever-changing technical environment; Supports our client in meeting the Information Security needs by explaining these to the business and translating these to non-functional requirements; As an Information Security officer, you ensure proper monitoring and reporting of information security risks at the entity level and adherence to all relevant, policies, standards, and models; Protects the client against all kind of security threats and mitigates information security and business continuity risks; Perform IT security control activities and setting up, planning and monitoring control activities; Design and implement the Information security plan, that aims at adherence to applicable laws, rules and regulations and the internal standards of our client; Detect, monitor, respond to and report (possible) IT security incidents or data breaches; Proficient knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing; Offer Excellent base salary up to € 85K including 8% holiday allowance A yearly bonus; 25+ Holidays; 13th month; Flexible working hours; A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately Great pension scheme; Looking for a new challenge as an Information Security Officer or do you know someone who fits the profile? Any More Questions? Then you can contact Dario Mulder at email@example.com or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.