WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 maanden geleden
Strong "Security Architect" needed in Amsterdam (Freelance)
Team and Objectives
My client started a program to mitigate the risks found during an IT excellence discovery project. During the investigations, information was gathered, operational incidents were investigated and revealed a list of risks in business continuity, data recovery, and IT Security which required urgent attention and prioritization. Areas of attention are: build of a cloud-based landing zone, migration of workloads from the on-premise datacentres to the new landing zone, development of a next-generation workplace environment, connect all entities via a futureproof global network and the optimization of the Service Management processes.
As the Security Architect you will be responsible for governing, designing, building, testing, and implementing systems within my client's technology and data ecosystem. In this role you will need thorough understanding of complex technology systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems, and authentication protocols, as well as best practice security products. This role is accountable for the architectural design and ongoing lifecycle management, which ensures technology, product, and service investments meet the organisations security and risk management objectives in an optimized and effective manner. To fulfil this role successfully, the Security Architect will need to stay abreast of not only the latest technology offering but also the threat landscape.
- You need to have a strong background in IT and Cloud security.
- Proven skills in security architecture development.
- Have advanced security qualifications like CISSP (is a big advantage).
- Certified Microsoft 365: Security Administrator Associate is an absolute must.
- Certified in AWS Certified Security Specialist is a big plus.
- 5+ years' experience in information security and/or technology risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization, and security.
- Extensive working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures and standards.
- Extensive experience with large-scale systems, in terms of architecture, change management and scalability.
- Experience and understanding about how to develop and operate highly critical systems.
- Proven hands-on experience in designing, building, and operating next-generation workplaces.
- Experience of working under architecture and knowledge of SAFe.
- Worked with Agile and Scrum methodologies in the past.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.