€55000 - €85000 per annum|
Security Engineer (Automation)
We are looking for a Security Engineer with a special interest in automation who ensures a highly available and secure environment for the customers in the cloud from our client.
As a Security Engineer, you will join a greater customer team of approximately 25 engineers responsible for delivering an application landscape that is 100% functional available. We use the latest technologies and automate our work as much as possible. Every engineer has security on his mind, but you are the one that goes the extra mile. You are not afraid to challenge your colleagues on topics like reporting to baselines, implementation of new tools, decommissioning products, and pen-tests. You can see relations and the use of methods in and across different teams and you will be in contact with multiple customers and customer teams.
- You will troubleshoot, resolve and report complex security-related problems within the mission-critical application landscape;
- You will help the engineers to implement security best practices and enable secure development and release processes;
- You continuously monitor the security status of our platform;
- You will liaise and follow up on the trends, risks, and vulnerabilities reported by our central security team;
- You will challenge and drive improvements to our existing processes and procedures.
- You are experienced with Linux/Microsoft;
- You have strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Bash, Shell);
- You have working experience with automation tooling like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Vault, Consul, Git;
- You are experienced with security tools (Splunk, SAST/SCA/DAST);
- You have a good understanding/vision of Security and Security practices;
What do they offer
- Excellent base salary up to € 85K including holiday allowance;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Hybrid working;
- Yearly bonus;
- Good pension scheme;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment.
- An independent position with lots of responsibility
- Lease car/ mobility allowance
Looking for a new challenge as a Security Engineer (Automation) or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)20 305 85 59.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
Lead Security Engineer
Lead Security Engineer - CH based Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for...
We are working with a unique company in the field of cyber security that employs over 80 people currently and...
We are in partnership with an international messaging service provider. Their software team members are passionate and openminded engineers with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.