We're looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of 6+ years of relevant work experience in backend development using .Net core and C#.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Tech Lead Developer and based in the company's Gothenburg office, as the Senior Backend Developer you will be primarily responsible for helping to build out one of our new platforms.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Designing, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve proprietary high-frequency trading software and systems
- Designing and developing microservices for the entire lifecycle of specific use- and business cases
- Defining and developing API endpoints for third-party integrations and internal applications
- Managing and take responsibility for individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Solving complicated problems using simple and beautiful solutions
The ideal candidate for this Senior Backend Developer role will have relevant experience of 6+ years of relevant work experience in backend development using .Net core and C#.
You'll also need experience of:
- Working with system application development and architecture, in windows and unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large software systems, and/or security software development
- Cloud-based technologies; Azure, AWS, gce
- DevOps workflows, ci/cd, pipelines and Git
In addition, you'll need bs degree in computer science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Senior .NET Developer, Senior Backend Engineer or as a Dotnet Developer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Senior Backend Developer position.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Employee stock options
- Private pension plan and health insurance
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Wednesdays work from home and flexible remote
- 5000 sek wellness allowance
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is a leading game design and gambling business.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have strong values and are a purpose-driven company
- Allow room for creativity and initiatives
- Have a good work-life balance
- Have a competitive salary and yearly bonus
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Backend Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.