WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€60000 - €80000 per annum
2 maanden geleden
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the uprise Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also our daily activities.
Get the chance to get involved in a team of over 40 software engineer (backend, full-stack, devops & QA) who are responsible for producing an e-commerce logistics platform responsible for delivering unique services for business travel worldwide. They started off in 2014 and due to massive fundings and great successes they managed to grow to 150 employees. Having their headquarters in Europe, they are looking for a second R&D office which will be in Amsterdam.
Senior Backend Engineer - What's the job?
This department of this organisation will be crafting software for a full-service e-commerce platform in a highly competitive business travel industry.
- Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions
- Advising global head of department, directors, and board about technical processes, software solutions, management structures, and overall improvement
- Hands-on software engineering: Analyses, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and maintenance with Agile methodologies
- Managing products, projects and securing quality and on-time delivery
Senior Backend Engineer - Your profile?
Senior Backend Engineer - Your benefits?
- Get the chance to join a team operating on a high-level crafting complex software solutions for the travel business!
- The best offer you can ever imagine as a Technical Lead if you bring the relevant expertise! Up to €80K or even above if you prove to be worth it!
- Easy accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Create a passionate and fun working environment along with a collaborative working atmosphere
- A great influence on the technical decisions within the whole European division aimed to employ around 40 people
- The informal atmosphere and freedom of a start-up but the financial back-up from a multinational
- A competitive set of secondary salary benefits
Sound great right? Well, believe me, it's a unique opportunity
Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 58 541 /firstname.lastname@example.org
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, an established specialist in Fintech, is looking to reinforce their experienced backend team with a mid-level or senior Go software Engineer. The company is providing full-scale payment solutions to its clients worldwide and the data team is responsible to build a new data platform. They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 5000 employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam. Go Software Engineer - What's expected of you? You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various data interfaces managing, monitoring, transforming and loading data from thousands of sources. The software solutions are built in Scala using various libraries and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be: Playing a key role in a squad of 7 people constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products and all responsible for designing, building, deploying, testing, etc... Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies Work as a "T-shaped" Engineer with expertise in backend development From scratch development (greenfield project) of a new backend platform Use your knowledge in Go to consistently deliver quality code Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc… Go Software Engineer - Your profile? A proven track record as a software developer (at least 3 years of professional experience) Knowledge of FP or OOP Experienced in Go or Python Knowledge of Java, Python, Cloud, Airflow are considered a plus You speak fluent English Go Software Engineer - The offer! Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain An annual salary which can range between 45.000€ to 65.000€, depending on your current expertise High bonuses, high mobility budget, and extra benefits A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance A role in a one their 20! Agile DevOps teams and an easily accessible office in Amsterdam A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. All your colleagues are enthusiastic and always looking to improve the quality of software solutions. The perfect environment to live and work with your whole family! So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles: Daniel, Senior Consultant specialized in Scala Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 585 41