WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€65000 - €85000 per annum
7 maanden geleden
A world-leading company that is building solutions for connecting millions of people is improving their tech department and looking for a Senior Data Engineer.
Their technology HQ is based in Amsterdam area and the data team deals with billions(!) of records that the users are providing. We are now looking for someone who can build their data infrastructure but also be involved in the all the vital steps of the process from design to automated deployment.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is experienced with scripting in Python and preferably with Linux as well. It is crucial to have experience with AWS, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Is familiar in working in DevOps environment and implementation of CI/CD
- Can work in an Agile setting and knows how Scrum teams operate
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building the data structure and managing the ETL pipelines in Airflow, developing CI/CD pipelines and producing a high-quality code that is scalable and future-proof
- Assist in making important technical decisions to help scale the Data Platform for the medium and long term
- Setting up the coding standards for the rest of the team and mentoring colleagues
For a company which offers:
- A competitive salary depending on the experience + 8,5% holiday allowance
- A very attractive bonus scheme based on your performance which might result in an extra 15% of your yearly salary
- Unparalleled training to develop the skills of your interest
If you are a Senior Data Engineer that can fit within this role, or you know a Senior Data Engineer, please apply here or reach out to me directly: