Senior Developer – Complex Java Systems.
Senior Developer – Complex Java Systems
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
Are you results-driven, determined and passionate about software engineering? Do you want to be involved in complex migrations and challenging software integrations? Are you a software development professional with a proven track and involved in the design and development of Java enterprise ecosystems?
Then this is going to interest you.
A specialized technology multinational in the South of Amsterdam is rapidly growing, innovating, and improving its competitive edge in the CMS domain serving the largest tech companies in the world. They craft highly scalable- and complex software solutions and it is their ambition to deliver innovative and reliable products. You'll join a globally distributed team whose HQ is based in Amsterdam
There are creating new business units and can join in right from the start!
Java Software Developer - What's the job?
The goal is to redesign an existing payment platform into a new architecture (SOA-based) using the latest technologies and best methodologies, ensuring scalability and implementing Micro-services.
- Working on complex and challenging projects in great teams of 5 outstanding Software Architects to achieve the long-term goal
- Identifying and using modern technologies in NoSQL environments but also utilising virtualization and cloud computing
- Putting together a new enterprise architecture together with the company's community of software architects
- Ensuring scalability, agility and adaptability to service the customer's demands
- Be a key communication point between management- and operation teams
Java Software Developer - What's your profile?
- A proven track record as a Java software developer (at least 5 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of Microservices, Spring(boot), Hibernate, Gradle, Docker, NoSQL
- Experience in Elasticsearch, GraphQL, AWS, and OpenAPI is welcome
- You speak fluent English
Java Software Developer - What's in it for you?
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and market-leading organisation
- Benefits from the financial stability of a multinational but enjoy freedom in your job like you would be in start-ups
- An above market average yearly salary of up to 85.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package - personalized to your strengths and goals - and the possibility to acquire additional professional certifications
- Regular company- and team events, over 25 paid vacation days and various development programs
- Sports activities, Drinks, fresh fruits and cereals
Do you have any questions regarding this function or do you want to apply?
Get in touch with Daniel, Recruitment Consultant
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Java, J2EE, JEE, Spring, Hibernate, Solution Architect, C#, C++, NoSQL, Scala, Developer, Senior, Amsterdam, Financial sector, payment solutions, TOGAF, JEE, JSE, design patterns, middleware, Zachman, UML, RDBMS, elasticsearch, microservices, graphql, openapi, docker, aws, gradle, Jenkins, devops
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Java Software Engineer
Are you a talented Software Engineer in Java, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
We're looking for a talented Solution Consultant to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience...
Java Software Engineer
Are you a talented Java Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.