WIJ ZIJN GESPECIALISEERD IN HET VINDEN VAN FANTASTISCHE KANSEN VOOR DIGITALE EN DATA SPECIALISTEN MET DE MEEST innovatieve opdrachtgevers IN EUROPA EN DE VS.
Diemen, North Holland
€50000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2 maanden geleden
A proven multinational, active in over 40 countries, in the business services industry, is looking to reinforce their experienced Online Solutions team with a Full-stack Java Developer. The company is providing many different full-scale software platforms for various services worldwide. The team on Online Solutions is focused on building a client web portal which offers a range of features, from data analytics to monitoring progress and tracking usage.
They have enjoyed impressive success and growth in the last years, winning multiple awards for their work and have grown to over 30K employees worldwide. This organization can provide you with a perfect work-life balance enjoying a high quality of life in the area of Amsterdam. They have often been recognised as one of the best employers in the Netherlands.
Full-stack Java Software Developer - What's expected of you?
You and the team will be responsible for the full-cycle development and maintenance of various features in the client web portal. The software solutions are crafted with Java using various libraries and frameworks. Furthermore, you will be:
- Playing a key role in the development team constantly looking for creative ways to improve the service and products
- Working on projects alongside colleagues who share your passion for technology with Agile software development methodologies
- Ensuring a solid delivery and taking the lead for junior colleagues
- Determining standards of quality and drive your team to the next level
- Take ownership of design, implementation, test, documentation, etc…
Full-stack Java Software Developer - Your profile?
- A proven track record as a Java software developer (at least 5 years of professional experience)
- Knowledge of back- & frontend development
- Experience in Java, Oracle, Angular, AWS is required
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Jira, Jenkins, Hippo, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, data and web services is welcome
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
Full-stack Java Software Developer - The offer!
- Be part of the company functioning at the highest level in their domain
- An annual salary which can range between 45.000€ to 72.000€, depending on your current expertise
- High bonuses, high mobility budget (can be paid as salary) and extra benefits
- A secondary package which includes a pension plan, transport costs, and health insurance
- A role in a one their 20! Agile DevOps teams, an easily accessible office in Amsterdam and lot's of growth perspectives across various teams
- A varied job in a small and highly-collaborative team with many opportunities for career moves
- The R&D department is driven but also a challenging environment. Your colleagues are enthusiastic, passionate and always looking to improve the quality of the software solutions.
- Perfect environment balance your work and private life!
So, I guess you're convinced? Next step is hit apply! Or contact me via phone or email or questions about this or other open roles:
Daniel, Senior Consultant specialized in Java
Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 30 585 41
Lead Java Developer Are you interested to work in one of the most innovative software companies in the Netherlands? Do you see yourself leading the development team and implementing the best practices? Our client develops innovative business-critical software (mostly SaaS) - from analysis to implementation which helps their clients to become successful. They work with start-ups, scale-ups, as well as with corporate clients. Now they are looking for an addition to their 50 + international people team! If you would be part of the team… You would get an annual salary which can go up to 75.000€! You would work in the heart of Amsterdam You would have a possibility to work 3 days remote What experience is needed from you? 5 + years of Java programming Experience as a lead developer or an ambition to be lead Experience with Agile methodologies A drive to keep learning continuously What will you do as a Lead Java Developer? You will contribute to the development of high-quality software You will be involved in hiring new talented developers You will be a part of technical decision making Interested to hear more? Send your resume to Justina.email@example.com or apply online! FASTEST GROWING DUTCH SOFTWARE COMPANIES
Senior Java Developer For an innovative company which develops unique software solution for project management. The software is used by massive companies worldwide in various industries and helps them to improve their project performance. I am looking for someone who has… At least 5 years of working experience in complex environments with Java, J2EE, knowledge of Spring or SpringBoot Experience in web services and microservices Experience with search engines such as Elasticsearch Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes Who is interested in… Coaching other developers Initiating software development improvements Working in a multicultural developer's team Collaborating with stakeholders and delivering the best solutions to the customers For a company who… Offers a competitive 78.000€ yearly salary Working in an environment which feels like a start-up culture but with the financial benefits and freedom of a stable company Is the largest business within their sector in Europe