Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: This position is only for engineers already located in the Netherlands (Randstad area) as we cannot provide relocation services. The work is hybrid, and travel to Leeuwarden once per week is required.
Want to join a team of highly skilled Platform engineers within a department that ensures operational stability, integrity, and availability across the entire end-to-end application chain? Interested in taking a leading role in performing and improving the risk journeys for the department, actively monitoring, managing, testing, deploying, and operating the application to identify and prevent operational problems? Looking for an opportunity to expand/broaden your knowledge of different technologies?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5-years of experience in a role as a DevOps engineer.
- Is great with Ansible and can write their own playbooks.
- Has knowledge of CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, and GIT (or similar).
- Has experience with Linux, Oracle, and Tomcat.
- Has experience with Cloud platforms and architecture like Microsoft Azure.
- Is experienced in Agile and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Has solid risk, compliance and IT Security awareness.
- Is a strong team player, pro-active, and assertive, with good social and communication skills.
- Has a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies but also on the interpersonal level. You are proven to be able to ask and give feedback.
Who is interested in:
- Taking a leading role in deciding the best solution direction for multiple IT topics.
- Guiding other engineers to deliver the priorities set by the product owner.
- Acquiring and transferring knowledge to others.
- applying strong problem-solving skills to structure and improve complex situations.
- Working in an Agile work environment, so new ideas come to life faster.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a base salary up to €80K per year, based on 40 hours.
- Can start you off with a 1-year contract, with the intention for a permanent contract after.
- Offers you a 13th month on top of this, 25 vacation days, pension scheme, and more.
- Offers personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities.
- Has an informal working environment with innovative colleagues.
- Has thousands of employees and operations in more than 30 countries.
Don't miss this opportunity. Apply now and take the first step towards your career growth. Contact me at 020 305 8545 or at email@example.com for more details.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowNezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Operations Manager (Cloud)
Apply Now NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. Would you like to...
Apply Now This is your chance to join a strong team of engineers passionate about breeding the best ideas and...
Senior System Engineer
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a business who are building the pillars of the digital future in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.