Senior Embedded Engineer.
Senior Embedded Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF130000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Senior Embedded Systems Expert to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with a demonstrable background in Embedded Development in an industrial setting, and with a good record of successful projects.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the Senior Embedded Systems role, you'll be primarily responsible for the design of their upcoming product line. As a member of the device component engineering team, you will be one of the main Senior Embedded System specialists.
You'll spend part of the working week in the company's Lausanne office. For the rest of the week, you will be working from home.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
-Leading the embedded system architecture of the new product.
- Analysing the product requirements and designing the embedded system and firmware architecture appropriately.
- Collaborating in the implementation of signal processing for metering and clear processes related to power grid functioning.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Embedded Systems role will have relevant background in embedded system development in an industrial setting, with a record of successful projects.
You'll also need a background in using multicore systems such as DSP, and ARM cortex as well as having worked with SoM's.
Plus, you must have got experience in validating and verifying software systems as well as showing knowledge of UML/SysML.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Excellent skills in C/C++ development and Linux driver development.
- A fantastic knowledge of embedded Linux, U-Boot and build tools like Yocto + Buildroot.
- Good knowledge of virtualization regarding multicore processors.
You'll also need to be knowledgeable in Python and MATLAB.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Senior Embedded Systems Expert position.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Internal and external training opportunities, team events, and generous vacation time are all available.
- Excellent working environment with flexible working hours, remote work, and a generous wage package.
- The opportunity to shape your job in a company that welcomes new ideas and methods.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is an established inventor of a novel solution that leverages IoT technology to collect real-time data. This concrete digital data is then used to give energy companies a simplified complete insight and understanding.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as:
- Have the smartest people who love to solve the most difficult issues and build on innovation, openness, and excellence, to collaborate across all levels to create a meaningful impact.
- Are helping to improve energy efficiency with this futuristic solution that will have a major impact on the planet with the potential to reduce CO2.
- Show a great focus on initiative and there's a pioneering spirit within the company.
Interested? If you think you're right for this Senior Embedded Systems Expert role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior Digital Design Engineer
Apply Now Do you want to join an empowered, established manufacturer of ICs and electronic products working with low-power energy...
Apply Now We're looking for an FPGA Engineer to work for our client.They are a visionary, effective, and developing firm...
Apply Now ***Required: A new Hardware / Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.